Google

Friday, February 15, 2008

AWESOME

So excited about this movie. And I won't lie, the music still gives me goose-bumps (yes, I am a nerd). The trailer seems promising, although I am not too wild about them having Indiana flying around like he's still 25 (which from the tailer it appears they may do). I mean, the guy clearly looks old. Somehow watching him perform physical feats that a man of his age clearly couldn't pull off would ruin the magic a bit. That aside, I am fired up for this!

3 comments:

ahow628 said...

Marlene and I saw the trailer for this last night when we went and saw "Step Up 2: The Streets" (yeah, yeah, laugh it up). I was so excited, I went home and rearranged my Netflix queue to throw the three Indy films at the top!

Unknown said...

He is turning 66 this year! I am worried about a huge let down.

Fubar said...

OMG!!! So awesome!